Dimitris Iakovidis has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Piraeus and a Postgraduate master’s degree in European Economy and Management from the University of Strasbourg. His PhD was entitled “Regional Inequalities in Greece and European Regional Policy (University of Paris IIIX)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE BASED ON THE JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Coordination of the planning and training for the Partnership Agreement(PA) and the Operational Programs(OP) 2014-2020
• Participation in the negotiation and adoption by the EU.
• Quantification methodology to measure goals of the PA and the operational programs – Coordination of all those involved in the preparation of operational programs for the quantified targets (outcome indicators and Result – Negotiation with the EU for approval of indicators and targets) .
• Provision of guidance on the specification of the OP ‘s
• Coordination of monitoring policies and quantifiable targets that are established under the Ops
• Monitoring the implementation of the OP’s and configuration of the proposal for the need to review the existing policies and programs; providing guidance in revising the OP’s.
• Preparation of the action plan for the evaluation of operational programs of the NSRF or the PA and providing guidance in the evaluation of the OP’s (ex ante, on going).
• Cooperation with the EU to draw up the ex post evaluation.
• Drafting of the report NSRF Monitoring Strategy
• Provision of guidance on the preparation of annual reports of Op’s and the closing report.
• Calculation methodology and monitoring of the commitments’ compliance according the principle of additionality (ex ante, during and ex post).
• Organization of the Conference of Presidents of the NSRF Monitoring Committees.
• Preparation of the organization of the Monitoring Committees of OP’s
• Monitoring of the conditionalities’ fulfillment